STARLIGHTS(forum privé, célébrités inventées à londres, los angeles, monaco , nyc)
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

jilly st. james & sybil clarke

:: i'll never be further than one text away :: cellphones
london agent sybil
from  @Jilly St. James to  @Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
hi,
hate to do this right now but can you please come to my dressing room real quick?
Jilly St. James
Sybil Clarke
hey,
yeah i'm on my way right now.
Sybil Clarke
Sybil Clarke
do you need anything ?
Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
hey... sorry about the other day...
Jilly St. James
Jilly St. James
and... are you going to the haunted castle thingy? i was thinking of going but i don't know how to dress i need your help?

Jilly St. James
Jilly St. James
please? maybe?
Jilly St. James
Jilly St. James
if that's ok?
Jilly St. James
Jilly St. James
i know it's not in your job description so you can totally say now it's just... i don't know anyone else here...
Jilly St. James
Sybil Clarke
hey, you don't need to apolozige, it's nothing
Sybil Clarke
Sybil Clarke
and yeah i think i'm gonna go, i just don't know as what tho. i need to think about this
Sybil Clarke
Sybil Clarke
and yeah i'll help you, any ideas yet ?
don't apologize, it's not in my job description but i'm happy to help !
Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
im thinking it's too short notice to get a wig so a redhead character for sure, maybe blossom from powerpuff girls, or sam from totally spies, or daphne from scooby doo, or wanda maximoff from marvel or natasha romanoff, or poison ivy or idk too many iconic characters and i don't know where to find good costume here, america has halloween stores but here im????
Jilly St. James
Sybil Clarke
oooh i love the ideas ! honestly if you wanna go with something original i'd say maybe daphne or poison ivy. bc wanda is a classic and cute but i know people are gonna dress like that.
Sybil Clarke
Sybil Clarke
aaand we're gonna find something. let's go shopping !
Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
we'll see what we find right?! im glad you're going it's gonna be good to see a friendly face though i promise to let you breathe and not to be too clingy
Jilly St. James
Sybil Clarke
right. i'm sure we'll find everything for your costume. and don't worry, you can be clingy if you want, i have no problem with staying with you all night !
Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
careful i might be a scaredy cat and take you up on that offer eyes2
thank you... again for everything...
Jilly St. James
Sybil Clarke
honestly maybe i'm gonna be the clingy one, i'm not a fan of horror stuffs ..
you don't need to thank me, it's my pleasure. jilly st. james & sybil clarke 1f495
Sybil Clarke
Jilly St. James
well i'll protect you
(or will protect each other!)
Jilly St. James
Contenu sponsorisé